Kitchen Appliances Removal London
Kitchen appliances begin to wear and tear over time, and fixing them may waste your finances, energy and time. However, you can replace the kitchen appliance, which leaves you with the task of disposing of the old and broken-down appliances.
If you want to dispose of your old kitchen appliances, you can contact Junk Removal London. We specialise in removal services and have removed hundreds of old and unwanted kitchen appliances in London. Our professionals are highly experienced in kitchen appliance removal and will properly handle your appliance removal and disposal.
Types of small kitchen appliances
The appliances below are under small kitchen appliances our experts in London remove. If you have the following items, you must dispose of them at some point.
- Espresso machine
- Electric grill
- Hand mixer
- Food processor
- Toaster oven
- Rice cooker
- Immersion circulator
- Popcorn machine
- Egg cooker
- Slow cooker
These are a few kitchen appliances we remove, but you can call us to confirm if we can remove your kitchen appliance, including those that aren’t on this list.
We use eco-friendly disposal methods for safe kitchen appliance disposal. We recycle most kitchen appliances or repurpose them into useful items like decorations.
Preparing your kitchen appliance for disposal
- Unplug the electrical kitchen appliances before the removal. For freezers and fridges, ensure you unplug them at least one day before the planned day for disposal
- Separate the items that are recyclable from those that aren’t. Ensure you separate the plastic, glass and plastic components
- If the appliance has a detachable power cable, remove it. The power cable can serve for other kitchenware with a similar power plug
- Check for the nearby recycling centres. You can get this information from local authorities, local forums on recycling and Google.
- Consider the transportation of the appliances when you want to dispose of them. Will you use your vehicle or hire a van? If you plan to donate appliances that are still functional, transportation may be free
- Consider ideas for affordable boxes to pack the kitchen appliances. Plastic boxes cost more, but you can get cardboard boxes, a more affordable option.
Consider getting a removal company
These steps above are quite stressful, but you can avoid them by hiring experts for your kitchen appliance removal. Junk Removal London has experts who have several years of experience in removing and disposing of kitchen appliances.
Our kitchen appliance removal services offer the following benefits.
- Save time
- Leave your vehicle free for other activities
- No need to search for recycling centres as our experts work with only trusted recycling centres
- We can also collect and dispose of other household appliances
- Reduced risk of injuries from carrying heavy appliances
- We complete the procedure following the local regulations, which you have to research if you handle the kitchen appliance disposal yourself.
Other options besides recycling kitchen appliances
When you have old kitchen appliances, and recycling or disposing of them aren’t good options, you can consider selling the functional appliances. If you decide to sell, consider the following.
- Contact friends who you think need the kitchen appliances. While they may not offer you cash, you will be helping someone
- Organise a garage sale for people around
- Contact your parents to offer them appliances
Selling unwanted items isn’t a new way to get rid of things you don’t need, but many people do not know how to prepare the items they want to sell online. This makes them sell only a few things, and some people don’t make any sales.
The following tips will help you sell your kitchen appliances online.
- Take good photos of the appliance and avoid taking photos of grouped items except you want to sell all at a discounted price
- Be creative with your headlines because they will serve as clickbait, increasing your number of impressions for the ad
- Be honest about the state of the items to prevent negative reviews on platforms you need to sell on later. You may also have the items returned at your expense
- List your location in case people nearby want to buy the appliance
- Explain why you want to sell, as this makes your ad less suspicious
- Respond to your buyers quickly
Instead of spending several hours and resources handling your kitchen appliance disposal, you can contact Junk Removal London on 020 37450967 or visit our office at 12 Hay Hill, London W1J 8NR, to book our kitchen appliance removal service.